The owner of the store and at the same time the data administrator is Marcin Szymański running a business under the name Steelstorm Marcin Szymański with headquarters in Warsaw, 35-323 Malborska14D / 19, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity conducted by the Minister of Entrepreneurship and Technology, NIP: 7712234057, REGON: 362225916, hereinafter referred to as Steelstorm.
Personal data collected by Steelstorm via the Online Store are processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repeal Directive 95/46 / WE (general regulation on data protection), also referred to as the RODO.
Steelstorm makes special care to respect the privacy of customers visiting the Online Store.
1. Type of data processed, objectives and legal basis
Steelstorm collects information on natural persons conducting legal transactions not related directly to their activities, natural persons running their own business or professional activity and natural persons representing legal persons or organizational units that are not legal entities to whom the act grants legal capacity, conducting business activity on its own behalf or professional, hereinafter referred to collectively as customers.
Customers' personal data is collected in the case
- account registration in the Online Store, to create an individual account and manage this account. Legal basis: indispensability to perform the contract for the provision of the Account service (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
- placing an order in the Online Store in order to perform a sales contract. Legal basis: indispensability to perform a sales contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the RODO);
- using the contact form service in the Online Store in order to perform the contract provided electronically. Legal basis: indispensability to perform the contract for the provision of the contact form service (Article 6 (1) (b) of the RODO).
In the case of registering an account in the Online Store, the Customer provides:
a) Email address;
b) Address data:
-post code and city
- fruit along with the house and apartment number
c) name and surname;
d) telephone number.
4. When registering an account in the Online Store, the Customer sets the individual password for access to his account. The customer can change the password, at a later time, on the terms described in §5.
5. In the case of placing an order in the Online Store, the customer provides the following data:
a) Email address;
b) Address data:
-post code and city
- fruit along with the house and apartment number
c) name and surname;
d) telephone number.
6. In the case of Entrepreneurs, the above data scope is additionally extended by:
a) company name Entrepreneurs;
b) NIP number;
7. In the case of using the contact form service, the Customer provides:
a) email address;
b) name and surname.
8. When using the Online Store Website, additional information may be downloaded, in particular: the IP address assigned to the Client's computer or the external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, browser type, access time, type of operating system.
9. Navigational data may also be collected from customers, including information about links and links in which they decide to click or other activities undertaken in our Online Store. Legal basis - a legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the RODO), consisting in facilitating the use of services provided electronically and improving the functionality of these services.
10. In order to determine, investigate and enforce claims, some personal data provided by the Customer may be processed as part of using the functionality in the Online Store, such as: name, surname, data on the use of services, if claims result from the manner in which the customer uses from services, other data necessary to prove the existence of the claim, including the extent of the damage suffered. Legal basis - a legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the RODO), consisting in determining, pursuing and enforcing claims and defending against claims in proceedings before courts and other state authorities.
11. The transfer of personal data to Steelstorm is voluntary, in connection with concluded sales contracts or provision of services via the Shop Website, with the reservation that failure to specify in the data forms in the Registration process prevents registration and establishment of the Customer Account, and in If you place an order without registering your customer account, you will not be able to place and process your order.
Who are the data shared or entrusted to and how long are it stored?
1. The Customer's personal data is provided to service providers used by Steelstorm when running the Online Store. Service providers to whom personal data are transferred, depending on contractual arrangements and circumstances, or are subject to Steelstorm's instructions as to the purposes and methods of processing such data (processors) or independently determine the purposes and means of their processing (administrators).
a) Processors. Steelstorm uses suppliers who process personal data only at Steelstorm's request. These include providers providing hosting services, accounting services, providing marketing systems, systems for analyzing traffic in the Online Store, systems for analyzing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns;
b) administrators. Steelstorm uses suppliers who do not act solely on the instructions and set the goals and methods of using customer personal data. They provide electronic and bank payment services.
2. Location. Service providers are based mainly in Poland and other countries of the European Economic Area (EEA).
3. Customers' personal data are stored:
a) If the basis for the processing of personal data is consent, then customer's personal data are processed by Steelstorm until the consent is canceled and the consent is canceled for a period corresponding to the period of limitation of claims that Steelstorm may raise and what can be raised against him. Unless a special provision provides otherwise, the period of limitation is six years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to running a business - three years.
b) If the basis for the data processing is the performance of the contract, then customer's personal data are processed by Steelstorm as long as it is necessary to perform the contract, and after that time for the period corresponding to the period of limitation of claims. Unless a special provision provides otherwise, the period of limitation is six years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to running a business - three years.
4. In the case of purchase in the Online Shop, personal data may be transferred to the courier company in order to deliver the ordered goods.
5. The navigation data can be used to provide customers with better service, statistical data analysis and adaptation of the Online Store to customer preferences, as well as the administration of the Online Store.
6. In the case of a request, Steelstorm provides personal data to authorized state bodies, in particular organizational units of the Prosecutor's Office, the Police, the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, or the President of the Office of Electronic Communications.
The mechanism of cookies, IP address
1. The Online Store uses small files, called cookies. They are recorded by Steelstorm on the terminal device of the person visiting the Online Store, if the web browser allows it. A cookie file usually contains the domain name from which it comes, its "expiration time" and an individual, randomly selected number identifying this file. Information collected using this type of files help to adapt products offered by Steelstorm to individual preferences and real needs of visitors to the Online Store. They also provide the opportunity to develop general statistics of visits to the presented products in the Online Store.
2. Steelstorm uses two types of cookies:
a) Session cookies: after completing a session of a given browser or turning off the computer, stored information is removed from the device's memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the Clients' computers.
3. Steelstorm uses its own cookies in order to:
a) authentication of the Customer in the Online Store and ensuring Customer's session in the Online Store (after logging in), thanks to which the Customer does not have to enter the login and password on each subpage of the Online Store;
b) analysis and research and audience audits, and in particular to create anonymous statistics that help to understand how customers use the Shop Website, which allows improving its structure and content.
4. The cookie mechanism is safe for the Customers of the Online Store. In particular, this way it is not possible to get viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software onto your computers. However, in their browsers, Customers have the option of limiting or disabling access to cookies on their computers. If you use this option, the use of the Online Store will be possible, in addition to the functions which, by their nature, require cookies.
5. Steelstorm can collect customer IP addresses. An IP address is a number assigned to the computer of the visitor of the Online Store by the ISP. The IP number allows access to the Internet. In most cases, it is assigned to the computer dynamically, i.e. it changes every time you connect to the Internet. The IP address is used by Steelstorm in diagnosing technical problems with the server, creating statistical analyzes (eg determining in which regions we note the most visits), as information useful in administering and improving the Online Store, as well as for security purposes and possible identification of those charging the server, unwanted automated programs to browse the contents of the Online Store.
Rights of data subjects
1. Right to withdraw consent - legal basis: art. 7 par. 3 RHODE.
a) The customer has the right to withdraw any consent given by Steelstorm.
b) Withdrawal of consent takes effect until the consent is withdrawn.
c) Withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing by Steelstorm in accordance with the law prior to its withdrawal.
d) Withdrawal of consent does not entail any negative consequences for the customer, but it may prevent further use of services or functionality that, according to Steelstorm law, can only be provided with consent.
2. Right to object to data processing - legal basis: art. 21 THE RHODE.
a) The customer has the right to object at any time - for reasons related to his special situation - to the processing of his personal data, including profiling, if Steelstorm processes its data based on a legitimate interest, e.g. marketing of Steelstorm products and services, statistics on the use of individual functionalities of the Online Store and facilitating the use of the Online Store, as well as a satisfaction survey.
b) Opting out in the form of an e-mail from receiving marketing messages concerning products or services will mean the Customer's objection to the processing of his personal data, including profiling for these purposes.
c) If the Customer's objection proves justified and Steelstorm has no other legal basis to process personal data, the Customer's personal data will be removed in the face of processing which the Customer has lodged.
3. The right to delete data ("the right to be forgotten") - the legal basis: art. 17 THE RHODE.
a) The customer has the right to request the removal of all or some personal data.
b) The customer has the right to request the deletion of personal data if:
- personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- withdrew a specific consent to the extent to which personal data were processed based on his consent;
- objected to the use of its data for marketing purposes;
- personal data are processed unlawfully;
- personal data must be removed in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member State to which Steelstorm is subject;
- personal data have been collected in connection with the offering of information society services.
c) Despite the request to delete personal data in connection with opposition or withdrawal of consent, Steelstorm may retain certain personal data to the extent that processing is necessary to establish, investigate or defend claims, as well as to fulfill a legal obligation requiring processing for Union law or the law of a Member State to which Steelstorm is subject. This applies in particular to personal data including: name, surname, e-mail address, which data is retained for the purpose of handling complaints and claims related to the use of Steelstorm services, or additionally the address of residence / mailing address, order number, which data they are kept for the purpose of handling complaints and claims related to concluded sales agreements or provision of services.
. The right to limit data processing - legal basis: art. 18 RHODE.
a) The customer has the right to demand the restriction of the processing of his personal data. Submission of a request, until its consideration prevents the use of certain functionalities or services, the use of which will involve the processing of data covered by the request. Steelstorm will also not send any messages, including marketing messages.
b) The customer has the right to demand limitation of the use of personal data in the following cases:
- when it challenges the correctness of its personal data - then Steelstorm restricts their use for the time needed to verify the correctness of data, but no longer than for 7 days;
- when the data processing is unlawful, and instead of deleting the data, the Customer will demand restricting their use;
- where personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or used but are needed by the client to establish, assert or defend claims;
- when he objected to the use of his data - then the restriction takes place for the time needed to consider whether - due to the special situation - protection of the client's interests, rights and freedoms outweighs the interests that the Administrator carries out while processing the client's personal data.
The right of access to data - legal basis: art. 15 THE RHODE.
a) The Customer has the right to obtain from the Administrator confirmation whether he processes personal data, and if so, the Customer has the right to:
- get access to your personal data;
- obtain information on the purposes of processing, categories of personal data being processed, the recipients or categories of recipients of this data, the planned period of customer data storage or criteria for determining this period (when it is not possible to determine the planned data processing period), on the rights of the customer under the RODO and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, the source of this data, automated decision making, including profiling and safeguards applied in connection with the transfer of these data outside the European Union;
- obtain a copy of your personal data
6. The right to rectify data - legal basis: art. 16 THE RHODE
7. The right to data transfer - legal basis: art. 20 RHODE.
The customer has the right to receive his personal data, which he provided to the Administrator, and then send them to another, selected by him, personal data administrator. The Customer also has the right to demand that personal data be sent by the Administrator directly to such an administrator, if it is technically possible. In this case, the Administrator will send the Customer's personal data in the form of a file in csv format, which is a widely used, machine-readable format that allows sending the received data to another personal data administrator.
8. In the situation when the Customer comes from the rights resulting from the above rights, Steelstorm fulfills the request or refuses to meet it promptly, but no later than within one month after receiving it. However, if - due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests - Steelstorm will not be able to meet the request within a month, it will meet them within the next two months by informing the Customer within one month of receiving the request - about the intended extension and its reasons.
9. The Customer may submit complaints to the Administrator, inquiries and requests regarding the processing of his personal data and the exercise of his rights.
11. The Customer has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in the scope of violation of his rights to the protection of personal data or other rights granted pursuant to the RODO.
Security management - password
1. Steelstorm provides customers with a secure and encrypted connection when transferring personal data and when logging in to the Customer Account on the Website.
2. In the event that the Customer who has an account in the Online Store has lost any access password in any way, the Online Store allows you to generate a new password. Steelstorm does not send a password reminder. The password is stored in an encrypted form in a way that prevents its reading. To generate a new password, please enter your e-mail address in the form available under the link "I forgot my Login or Password" provided at the login form for the account in the Online Store. The customer to the e-mail address provided during registration or saved in the last change of the account profile will receive an e-mail containing a redirection to a dedicated form provided on the Shop Website, where the customer will be able to set a new password.
3. Steelstorm never sends any correspondence, including electronic correspondence, with a request to provide login data, in particular an access password to the Customer's account.